[Image:] Copied from an online catalogue the product FYLLEN turned pink (with a little peach) on importing to a standard image-making software, an accidental making hot of a banal thing used for laundry (or kids' soft toys as some have it). The hot becomes somewhat psychedelic, and after reading comments, psychically more than the product's near to nothing materiality, provoking the container’s collapsable spiral structure into taking another leap, this time through words: downward spiral.
– We purchased his dirty clothes and these bins over the years but in this version the handles are standard. This makes it impossible
– before going to bed
– to carry it down flights of stairs
– the old silver version with the long, glorious handles!
– Terrible update that wasn't needed nor wanted.
– I have them in every room in my house
– I could not be happier!